6 THINGS TO DO BEFORE BUYING A DIGITAL CINEMA CAMERA
Whether a first time buyer or not, these are the essential tips we have learned from interviewing some of the top cinematographers working today.
Included in this eBook you’ll learn about:
- What’s more important than pixel count?
- 7 things you need to consider when buying new lenses
- 2 things you must know when it comes to image quality (hint: it’s not pixel count)
- Understanding how to budget for your purchase
In this 12 page eBook you’ll get the essentials you need to know before buying your next digital cinema camera.
BONUS: As a special bonus, we’ll include 3 videos only available with your download:
- Choosing Your Tools by Gordon Willis
- Advice to young filmmakers by Dean Cundey, and
- How to get started in film by Reed Morano